Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ravi Kishan dons woman's avatar in Bullet Raja

Super Star of Bhojpuri Cinema Ravi Kishan will be seen in a woman's avatar in Tigmanshu Dhulia's 'Bullett Raja'. With cross dressing getting popular in Bollywoodas actors like Aamir Khan and Riteish Deshmukh have dressed as a woman on screen, Ravi will be seen as a woman in the forthcoming film 'Bullett Raja'. "I have never done something like this before and I would give all the credit to Tissu bhai (Tigmanshu) for this. He makes it so easy for an actor, thanks to his sheer clarity. I liked taking up the challenge and I hope the audience will love my avatar," Ravi said. Besides Ravi, the film has Saif Ali Khan and Sonakshi Sinha in lead roles. 'Bullett Raja' is slated for release on November 29. udaybhagat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment