Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mahek Chahal to re-enter Bigg Boss house



I'm not back because of Salman: Mahek

Mahek Chahal, who got evicted from the " Bigg Boss" house earlier this month, is back. In conversation with DT, Mahek not only spoke about her fellow contestants accusing Salman Khan of promoting favouritism in the show, but also took digs at Akashdeep Saigal for using foul language and misbehaving with her.
"It would be unfair to say that I have been selected as the wild card entry because of Salman Khan. Yeh sarasar jhooth aur bakwaas hai. My supporters saw me being humiliated on the show. If I'm back, it is only because of them and not because of Salman," she says.
Now that the model-turned-actress has entered the house again, she wants to settle a score with all those who ill-treated her in the house. "There are certain issues which I want to clarify in the house. For instance, Sky maintains that he never abused anyone. Woh kehta hai ki usne logon ko gaali nahin di. But he hasn't only called me 'bhootni', but also bad-mouthed my family and most importantly, my father. Uska khud ka kya wajood hai? He is a liar, and that's why he cooked up stories about my past in the show," she replies.
So does she mean that what Sky said about Balbir and her was incorrect? "What he said about my past was a lie. Ek aurat ke upar usne kichadh uchhala hai. He wants to come across as an innocent guy on the show, which he isn't and that's what the viewers will get to see," she retorts, adding, "If I didn't discuss my past in the show, it was because I lost my father and niece a few years back. Post that, I met with a major accident due to which I had to be away from work. So, what could I have shared? Thankfully, I don't have to clarify anything to my family; they have faith in me."
According to Mahek, Juhi is not a genuine person. She says, "A few days back, Juhi said on TV that she gets nervous when someone screams in the house. Doesn't she remember she was the first contestant to get into a fight on the show? She was the first person to have yelled at a fellow contestant (Amar). Unhone toh iska udghatan kiya thaa. Has she forgotten everything?"

No comments:

Post a Comment