Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Priya Singh in "kabahu chhute na ee saath


In past one and a half years, Bhojpuri film industry has managed to find yet another successful actress - Priya Singh. Priya, who started her career with Video albums of Manoj Tiwari, is already working on many projects. She started her acting career with Murtaza Jafri's "Purab", and then she did films like "Ae Bhauji ke sister" and "Jogijee dhire dhire", right now she is busy with "Kabahu chhute na ee saath"."I am playing role of a college girl in this movie, and I fall in love with Nizam Khan. My parents are not in favour of my love, as Nizam belongs to a poor family. It is a totally new angle in this story, and I am sure audience is going to appreciate the same," reveals Priya. "I always wanted to become an actress, so I did my first music video with Manoj Tiwari while staying at Varanasi itself. Many people appreciated my performance in video, so I decided to try my luck in Mumbai. And, I must tell you, my acting career has been quite good so far," Priya added. It is said that Priya is also going to have a special appearance in Raj Kumar Pandey's forthcoming film "Bhaiya ke sasurari me". Her role as an anchor at Mahua TV's "Biraha-Dangal" was also appreciated.

1 comment: