Saturday, June 27, 2009

One more sensational item song for Monalisa


might sound like a red alert for all item dancers like Sambhavana Seth, Seema Singh & Rakhi Sawant. After her item song in "Shaharwali Jaan Mareli", Monalisa has done it once again with same level of sensation... Is it a new phase of regular actresses turning into item dancers?
As per the reports, she has done a sensational item song in Nirahua's next film "Prem ke rog bhail" with Awadhesh Mishra, villain of the movie. "After doing my first item song, I learnt a lot. It's really a unique experience to perform in such songs, so when I was asked to do the same again, I immediately accepted. I am sure everyone is going to like it," reveals Monalisa. Lead roles in this film are being played by Dineshlal Yadav Nirahua and Pakkhi Hegde. The film, which was released yesterday, has got a huge opening as well. ( http://www.bhojpuria.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment