Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ravi Kishan plans film in U.P

"After hearing about UP government's new film policy - the rebate offered to movies shot in UP and made in the dialects of the state, actor Ravi Kishan is rather excited. So much so that he wishes to shoot his next in UP for that very reason."After hearing this news, I am planning to shoot my next movie Shooter Shukla, which is based on the real life character of a shooter from UP, in the state. I will meet the concerned officials of the state government to know the details on rebate offered to films being shot here.As of now I am busy with the shooting of Bullett Raja here in Lucknow, which concludes on April 17. I will start work actively on the project soon after that," he says. Telling us more about Shooter Shukla, Kishan adds, "The movie will be made under my home production, and I will be playing the main lead. The film will be in Jaunpuri dialect, since I belong to Jaunpur. udaybhagat@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment