Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ravi Kishan walks on ramp


Bhojpuri superstar Ravi Kishan is perhaps one of the very few film actors, who have never been to any fashion show. And, when he went there for the first time, it became a memorable event for him. On Sunday, Ravi was chief guest of a fashion show at Hotel Leela, which was organised by IITC. On demand of the audience, and models, Ravi went on floor for the first time ever. As soon as he reached on floor, everyone requested him to sing a song. it was such a unique experience for me, and I was enjoying every moment of it. They asked me to sing a song, and I was surprised when someone asked me to repeat my famous dialogue Zindagi jhand ba, fir bhi ghamand ba...", said Ravi
Ravi also praised the models, and the organizers of the event saying that these kinds of events give confidence to the upcoming models.

No comments:

Post a Comment